In Catalyst, users have the ability to customize Field Description and Popover Text. When hovering over a text box in a form, a brief description will appear on the screen (see image below). This description field is called the Popover Text and is also customizable.
Changing the Description and Popover of fields in Catalyst
- Log in to Catalyst
- On the screen that loads, click Administration and select Customize Site
- Click Customize Fields
- Select a section to customize it
- Click Edit in the top right corner of the screen
- In the pop up that opens, click the Description and Popover of the field to rewrite it
- The Edit text for Title Popover pop-up will appear with text boxes to set the text of the Description and Popover in English and Spanish. # # Enter the new text in the text box.
- Click Save
- Click Save on the Edit pop-up
- The Description and Popover has now been changed.