In Catalyst, users have the ability to customize Field Names. The Field Name displays on the form when adding data to the system. In the picture below, Title, Description, and Related Products/Services are all examples of customizable field names.
Changing the name of fields in Catalyst
- Log in to Catalyst
- On the screen that loads, click Administration and select Customize Site
- Click Customize Fields
- Select a section to customize it
- Click Edit in the top right corner of the screen
- In the popup that opens, click the Field Name of the field to rename it
- The Edit text for Title pop-up will appear with text boxes to set the value of the field name in English and Spanish. Enter the new name for the field in the text box.
- Click Save
- Click Save on the Edit Pop-up
- The field name has now been changed.